Google Apps refund

• Author

Hi, I recently bought a plan with WordPress and a theme but I asked to be refund. It wasn’t what I was expecting. The support team couldn’t give me a french guide. I’ve been struggling a lot since then and wordpress couldn’t give me the option to put my site bilingual. I also been charged 60$ for google apps. I don’t even remember selecting that option in the first place. I would also like to be refund for Google Apps. Thanks for the support.

The blog I need help with is ourmoneymakerdotcom.wordpress.com.

timethief

WordPress.com provides a 30-day refund on all upgrades except Domain Registrations, Domain Renewals, and Guided Transfers. The refund period for Domain Registrations and Renewals is 48 hours.

If you purchased a domain URL through wordpress.com and wish to keep it to use it on another site then, of course, there will be no refund for that portion of the upgrade. https://en.support.wordpress.com/moving-to-a-self-hosted-wordpress-site/

Note: It takes from 1 – 2 weeks for the refund to be received.

You have to be logged in as Admin http://en.support.wordpress.com/user-roles/#administrator under the exact same username account that registered the blog to access the blog’s dashboard, cancel any upgrades, claim a refund for any qualified upgrades, and disable auto-renew. Dashboard > Store > My Upgrades. You can also disable auto-renew there. http://en.support.wordpress.com/my-upgrades/#canceling-upgrades

If you need Staff to assist you with sorting this out,
    type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for Staff help. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Please subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond and be patient while waiting. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

Hi, thanks for replying. You will excuse me for my english. I already done what you suggested me. I was confuse with the Google Apps. Sorry because I realised later my refund is already in process for this.

I recently bought a plan with WordPress and a theme but I asked to be refund. The support of the Royal Bank of Canada just told me you charged me twice : 13 mars 2016 WPCHRG.COM 8772733049 CA
    189,00 $
    13 mars 2016 WPCHRG.COM 8772733049 CA
    93,00 $
    Can you explain me what the last 93$ charge is for? I would like to be refund for everything.

Thank you for your help!

timethief

Staff will explain that when they work their way forward to this thread. Please subscribe so they can email you. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

French support? please i dont understand

How many emails i have to send to the support?

WHAt thread what link?

I am sorry because it’s hard for me to translate everything, but thanks for your help!

Thanks for being kind to me and taking time to reply. I was confuse and worried about the 30 days I have before i can not refund anymore. And this last days it took a while to be answered, but not with you. And I understand that the support team must be pretty much occupied. Thanks a lot for your support!

Hey there,

I see that you were able to cancel and refund your Google Apps subscription successfully. It takes between 7-10 business days for the refund to reflect on your bank statement. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

.The support of the Royal Bank of Canada just told me you charged me twice : 13 mars 2016 WPCHRG.COM 8772733049 CA
    189,00 $
    13 mars 2016 WPCHRG.COM 8772733049 CA
    93,00 $
    Can you explain me what the last 93$ charge is for? I would like to be refund for everything.

Thank you for your help!

Can you explain me what the last 93$ charge is for?

It was for the purchase of the Collective Theme. That charge has been refunded to you and will take 7-10 business days as well. Thanks!

Ok, I’ve been confuse with the 2 receipts I received and I misunderstood. I want to thanks the support team and sorry for disturbing you guys. Thanks to you!

No worries! And you’re quite welcome!

The topic ‘Google Apps refund’ is closed to new replies.