GDPR updating current user list for my blog

• I’ve updated my Privacy Policy, ready for GDPR but am now revising my subscription list. How do I view my current subscriber list and update this? I’m about to send out a GDPR blog post to current subscribers.. but want to give them a link to a form to update their details.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

You can view your subscriber list by going to https://wordpress.com/people/email-followers/

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

• Hi there,

Subscriptions on WordPress.com are opt-in only – someone cannot be subscribed to follow your site without explicitly requesting it, and confirming it via an additional click in a confirmation email we send in the case of confirmation emails. So all subscribers on your site have already provided consent.

However, if you feel it is important to renew that consent we suggest publishing a post to that effect. The email that will go out to your subscribers when you publish the post already contains a link that they can use to unsubscribe if they no longer want to receive updates for your site.

If you want to additionally send out emails you can find your email followers at the link @mommyhive provided above. But we cannot provide you with email addresses for your WordPress.com followers, as that would be violating both our own privacy policy and the GDPR, as those followers provided their email addresses to WordPress.com, not to you.

• The topic ‘GDPR updating current user list for my blog’ is closed to new replies.