From wordpress.com to my domain name….

• Hello,

I originally started with a “wordpress.com.” Switched to my own domain name.com. Now, it seems that each time I log in, that log in equals a “visitor,” to my blog. Additionally, when I log in, I see the “wordpress.com,” and then it quickly changes to my domain name.com. Am I being counted in my “stats” because in essence, my blog “thinks” the new name is a new visitor?

Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You briefly see a WordPress.com redirect because the login authentication is still handled by WordPress.com.

As for stats, you are not counted as a visitor to your blog as long as you’re currently signed in to your account at WordPress.com.

You can read more about how stats are handled at https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/

• Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I was confused because every time I was logging on, it showed another “view”…but with only one visitor, and it added the “view,” to each page that I had just been on….

• The topic ‘From wordpress.com to my domain name….’ is closed to new replies.