Free account (mistake)

• Author

Hello,
    I was trying to figure out how to open a free account, which I couldn’t figure out. So I clicked on the $4/month icon and immediately it was considered an agreement to open a 4$/month plan. This is incorrect, my wish is to open a free account, I do not have the means to pay.
    How can i rectify that? Please advice.
    Thank you,
    Jurgen

justjennifer

Hi there, you can remove an upgrade plan from your cart by clicking on the cart and then the trash can icon next to the plan.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks for the advice. The “Plans” page is somewhat confusing – in a column to the left it says “free” but the 4$/month option upgrade is grayed out because – my assumption – it is active. And yet, the cart is empty. Maybe this is so because wordpress.com will invoice only at the end of one year? I am confused.
    The screenshot linked below is alive only for one download, hope you can see it.

https://app.unsee.cc/#cbf73b45

justjennifer

Thanks for the screenshot. All plans on WPcom are paid in full for one year (or two if you select that option) at checkout.

I don’t see that the Personal plan upgrade button is grayed out/inactive, however it is not highlighted like the Premium plan is. :)

As your dashboard says, your site is on our Free plan.

Let us know if you have any other question about this.

The topic ‘Free account (mistake)’ is closed to new replies.