Forgot/Can’t Access Account

• Author

I seem to have used an old login for a blog web address that I would like to start using again. I can’t remember the username or email address that I used. When I search for the site, it says the author removed it which I don’t remember doing. :( I believe it was set to private, so that might be why it displays that message. Since it said the site was removed, I tried adding it to my new login, but it says it’s not available. Is there anyway to have that login reset if I only know my wordpress site name? Or if it’s truly been deleted, can I have access to re-add it to my new wordpress login?

Thanks for your help!

The blog I need help with is lazyhome.wordpress.com.

lovestulip
    Staff

Hi there, @madelinemeekins. (That’s the user account you are currently posting in the forums with.)

When I search for the site, it says the author removed it which I don’t remember doing. :(

Right now, lazyhome.wordpress.com is up and running. Is this the blog you want to start using again?

If so, are you still having trouble accessing this blog? If it’s a different blog, you might want to try the account recovery form.

:)

Thanks, @nabaht. It’s actually for madelinemeekins.wordpress.com. I think the account recovery form is what I need. Thanks again!

lovestulip
    Staff

Awesome! Glad I could offer some help! :)

The topic ‘Forgot/Can’t Access Account’ is closed to new replies.