Font color button for writing text disappeared?

• Hi, I am a free WordPress.com user and I had written a few articles where I was able to change the colors of letters. I had been using various types of devices, so do not recall where was I able to do that. I do not have Premium or Business plan. Yet now I am suddenly not seeing the font color button and I don’t know where is the mistake? I am now using a newer type of Windows than ever before, so it is rather surprising I suddenly am unable to customize the WordPress articles the way i was able to do on older types.

Can anyone explain me, if this function had been cancelled on free WordPress.com or it is caused by change of OS or device?

Thank you!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The text colour button is still available on the second row of the toolbar. Sometimes you have to “toggle” to see that second row. If you’re using the Block editor you may need to click the “+” and “classic”.

• Many thanks. I think it confused me that the button comes with a letter A underlined, so it was confusing that the button was for underlining not for color. If it is possible, my suggestion would be to change the button to be more evident that it is for colors. But thank you for your swift reply, and help!

• The topic ‘Font color button for writing text disappeared?’ is closed to new replies.