expired domain, please help!

• Hi, my domain has expired. I cannot see it under purchases. What shall I do?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Could you please provide me with the payment link? My business email is linked to this account, so I need support really quickly.
    Thanks a lot !

• Good morning –

I’ve reviewed the account. It looks like you’re inquiring about michaelgrinberg.com. That domain has expired some time ago and it’s actually now in redemption.

The redemption status makes things a bit trickier. In order to recover the domain our domain partner is going to charge an $80 fee. The total renewal will be $98. We need confirmation that you’ll agree to make that payment before we can proceed.

Once we hear back with confirmation we will email a payment link your way and reach out to our domain partner as soon as payment is received. Typically they get back in touch with in 2-3 days and provide a status update.

• Hello,
    thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly. Yes, please go ahead with issuing the payment link.

All the best
    Mikhail

• I’ve just emailed you the payment link so we can start the process. Please reply to the email as soon as you’ve paid the redemption fee.
    We’ll stay in touch there.

• The topic ‘expired domain, please help!’ is closed to new replies.