error message in top of control panel.

• Hi every body i have the following error message in top of control panel. How can i fix this?

files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-content/db.php.
    W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-content/db.php:21) in /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6221

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-content/db.php:21) in /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1259

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-content/db.php:21) in /home/hmultise/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I don’t see anything wrong at https://louervoituremaroc.wordpress.com/

What is the URL of the site with the problem?

• The topic ‘error message in top of control panel.’ is closed to new replies.