Email to my followers stopped

• Author

barbarawink

Hi. My blog emailed all of my followers and now it is only emailing to a few of them. These are people who’ve been following my blog since I started it two years ago. Please help me figure out how to email them! thanks

timethief

Please provide a couple of email addresses of those reporting this here. The software will redact them i.e. it will hide them so only Staff can see them.

Then type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for Staff help. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Then please subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

barbarawink

I’m assuming you’re moderating this post so you can redact that emails? Thanks so much:

(email redacted)
    (email redacted)

justjennifer

Hi, I’ve added the MODLOOK tag to this forum thread for you so that Staff are notified of this problem.

rootjosh
    Staff

Ask them to click the “manage subscriptions” link at the bottom of one of the old emails. Then on the webpage that appears, click on “settings” and make sure that “block all emails from WordPress.com” is not checked.

The topic ‘Email to my followers stopped’ is closed to new replies.