Email subscription link not sending

• When you put in an email to subscribe to my blog, it says that the subscription has been successful, and that it’s sending a link to confirm, but it never sends the link. How do I fix this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I’m going to test it out myself and see if I don’t receive a link. I’ll report to you with an update.

• Hey there, I only see the follow blog widget that you have on your contact page.

Once I press that button, I was following your blog successfully and received e-mail congratulating me for following your blog.

So, there doesn’t seem to be an issue with following your blog. Are you still having any issues?

Let me know, thanks!

• It’s still not sending me the link. I’m trying to subscribe to my own blog (with a different email address than the one I signed up to wordpress with, obviously) so that I can see how posts appear when they are sent out to readers. But although it gives me the subscription successful message, and says it has sent out a link – I never receive the link (and yes – I’ve checked the spam folder!).

I’ve tried on my iPhone, on my laptop, and on my husband’s desktop. No luck.

• I’ve tried with two different email addresses (one an optusnet email, and the other a gmail email), both separate to the email I signed up to wordpress with. I can’t figure out where the link is ending up – because it’s not ending up in my inbox (or even spam-box!).

• Oh – and I have a follow widget on every page except the “about me” page. On a computer it’s in the right sidebar, on a phone it’s down the bottom of the page. Is that not visible to you?

• Hey there,

Have you received messages from potential followers claiming that they haven’t received their links? Or, have you just had trouble receiving the link yourself? I put in my e-mail address in the field and received an e-mail with a link immediately.

When you go here, is the option to block incoming WordPress.com e-mails checked?

• The topic ‘Email subscription link not sending’ is closed to new replies.