Edits to homepage/news feed structure

• That seems to have worked! Can you test it? It does some weird realigning when you scroll down (at least, for me it does). The row with the Facebook post moves back and forth, and when you cycle through twice on the “Oldest Post” – so let all of the posts appear – it seemed to keep scrolling up. Notice any of this?

• I looked through all batches of posts on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on Mac OS 10.9.5, and saw no issues on my end. Can you please let me know:

– what specific device you’re using (i.e. Nexus 7)
    – what version of Android you’re using (i.e. Android 4.4.4 Kitkat)
    – what browser you’re using (i.e. Chrome)

You can visit http://supportdetails.com/ if you’re not sure about the last two.

• Dell Latitude E5520 (laptop)
    Google Chrome (browser)

• I checked your site on Windows 10/Chrome 50 and Windows 8.1/Chrome 50 but I’m not seeing any layout issues while going through all pages of posts.

It’s possible you have a Chrome extension that’s interfering with something – you could try temporarily disabling all your extensions to see if that changes anything.

• A couple of style questions…

1) How do I make my page have unlimited scrolling?
    2) Can I set a time limit to where posts enter an archive after a certain peroid of time, removing them from the front page?
    3) Is there a way to remove the line (features date) above the posts? Either remove altogether, or just keep it as a line and make the date disappear?
    4) Is there a way to constrain the page width to the browser? I’m on Google Chrome and have my zoom at 100% and I have to slide over on the page a little bit (not much) to get full width.

• The topic ‘Edits to homepage/news feed structure’ is closed to new replies.