Earnings from WordAds account

• Author

adityasht

dear wordads team.

i need your clarification about revenue for february. my ads impression for february almost twice than previous month (january), but why from 69K impression my earning just 14$ ?? it’s worse than my first earning in december.

FYI, in january i’ve got impression 39k and get 47$. can you explain this?

please reply

luckyotter

My impressions in January were 30,554 and the payout was $41.81. In February my impressions were 35,524, yet I only received only $25.36. Is there a way to find out why the reimbursement amount was so low?

macantua

Sorry, ive been report this problem from last mony. About my earning problems thats dropped 1/6 with same ads impression. The staff cannot give me satisfaction answer. Just like think that this matter is small things. I dont know whats happening with wordads, is it bankrupt or not . But so sorry im very disappointed by wordads. it happened in february. 3Times ads impression with earning only 1/3 from december earning. I think that wordads should to give us the answer. The right answer so we can decide continue using wordads or just leave it.

Not going to rant, because I think it’s counterproductive, but I want to add to this thread with my feedback too, especially that the last month had incredible low payout.

There are some thing I’d like to see improved as well.

1. Instant reporting would be much better, and I’d be glad to hear if this is a goal.

2. Communication. Let’s be honest, we all know that we won’t get rich by the ads, we are aware that it’s a little extra income. However, if you experience a heave 70% cut or something like that, you want to know why? Are there not enough advertisers? We’d like to get some updates on the issues. I for myself have a number in my mind too, I going to enable ads for $50 a month or more, cinsidering that I have not the lowest traffic, but when I see a $10 month compared to my ad impressions, I question why my ad space is offered for low. Last month for example, 30k ad impressions, $10, that’s a gift for advertisers in my opinion. So, I do ask too, what happened?

3. I noticed that it’s not possible anymore to contact WordAds directly. Instead, now the wordpress.com support gets our request, to request the solution or answer to the problem from the WordAds staff. That’s a complicated way to handle it, and for us hard to get to answers or solutions.

4. It would be great to see that more themes get optimized for WordAds, I know it takes time, but I’d like to see that there would be focus too at times. Recently they added the theme I am using, thanks, but it took a lot of time.

If I count all points together, I get the impression that there is not enough men/women-power behind WordAds to solve all the issues like marketing, development, support and so on.

I’ve been happy with both in the past, having a small email conversation about problem directly with the WordAds staff, they have been cool and helpful, and I enjoyed the whole service for a long time. Anyway, I’d like to see the program improved to make all of us including the staff happy, and I hope you get some more people within the company, to help you to solve all tasks faster. I am very well aware that you have goals and a long to-do-list, every service does. WordAds has been cool, but the program has some issues, I understand if people want to see it improved.

To add a small suggestion…

Even individual premium themes have their own support forum. It would be great if there would be a support forum for wordads as well.

comicnewbies

I also received a very low earning for last month. I sent a ticket to support inquiring about it and I received a reply earlier today about a miscalculation. They’ve readjusted my earnings and impressions which I feel are more in keeping with the correct rates.

Not sure if everyone’s rates have been readjusted as well, but can’t hurt to try and send a ticket to have them look into it.

luckyotter

Comicnewbies, how do you submit a ticket to Wordads? I would like for them to adjust mine as well, since it must be wrong.

timethief

@diaryofdennis

You said:

To add a small suggestion…

Even individual premium themes have their own support forum. It would be great if there would be a support forum for wordads as well.

I’ll second that for sure.

luckyotter

I mean, how do I submit a ticket to Support?

luckyotter

Okay, I just talked to one of the “happiness engineers” via live chat and here is what I was told: there have been technical issues with Wordads and the amounts posted are probably wrong, so they are looking into it and the Wordads bloggers should see their earnings adjusted by sometime next week. At least it’s something!

luckyotter

Okay, I just talked to one of the “happiness engineers” via live chat and here is what I was told: there have been technical issues with Wordads and the amounts posted are probably wrong, so they are looking into it and the Wordads bloggers should see their earnings adjusted by sometime next week. At least it’s something!

comicnewbies

I went to the support page and filled out the form.

https://wordpress.com/help/contact

Not sure but maybe you can also send it direct to help AT wordpress.com

But good to hear you were able to reach one of their happiness engineers. Hope everyone’s earnings here are adjusted to the correct one.

Cheers!

luckyotter

Well, that was quick. My earnings statement was already adjusted and I’m happy! If anyone else has this problem, contact WP support directly via the live chat.

kankkunk

so we must contact them even if it was their mistake?

luckyotter

No, check your earnings tab, everyone’s should be automatically fixed. But if it isn’t, then you can contact them.

Solved for me too, thanks a lot!

adityasht

No, check your earnings tab, everyone’s should be automatically fixed. But if it isn’t, then you can contact them.

in my earning tab.. still same, maybe next week

ardiantoyugo

Aku ra dong iki podo ngomong opo… Sek jelas earningku yo medun…

rootjosh
    Staff

Yes, earnings should have been updated. If not, you will need to contact us.

kankkunk

mine still same with yesterday

The topic ‘Earnings from WordAds account’ is closed to new replies.