Earn feature

• Hi,

i have moved my wordpress to another host and i lost connection with my WP account for earning, analytic, etc…

how i get it back, i tried to delete and jetpack plugin and re-installed it but that’s not worked for me.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Our logs show you disabled Jetpack ads on that site around two weeks ago, but your site doesn’t look like it has been withdrawn from WordAds.

Please see if it helps to re-enable ads. This setting can be found in WP-Admin, at /wp-admin/admin.php?page=jetpack#/traffic

• Thanks for reply, i tried that as you suggested but it’s asked me to upgrade the plan with inform that i have applied before using WordAds not jetpack plans, it’s only happen when i have changed the host.

i will be waiting another solution from you, thanks.

• Okay, I took another look, and it appears that site has actually been rejected from WordAds about a month ago, so you will not be able to reactivate WordAds on that site.

We have been receiving complaints from top advertisers that an unusually high percentage of traffic to your site is non-human. For that reason, buyers such as Google, Amazon, and others have halted bidding on your site.

Your site has now been removed from the WordAds program due to the high rate of non-human traffic, which is violating our Terms of Service (https://wordpress.com/automattic-ads-tos/). Due to this violation, your outstanding earnings will not be paid out.

This decision is final, and you will not be able to apply to WordAds for this site again.

As there’s nothing more we can do here, I’m closing this thread to further replies.

• The topic ‘Earn feature’ is closed to new replies.