Delete blog without log in details from wordpress

• Author

Hi

I am working with a non-profit organization. Few years back this non-profit created its blog with the help of few university students. Now,the organization has a new website and want to delete its previous blog with old information which appears at the top in google search but the management neither has contact of students or the log in details of that word press account.
    I request the word press team to please be in touch with me. I will provide all the information of organization. Kindly help in deleting that blog as it is hurting its marketing team with first link at the top in google search.

The blog I need help with is shubhashishmehra.wordpress.com.

xpurichan
    Staff

To start, please post the address for the site that you’re referring to. We need to verify that the website you’re referring to in order to provide the best and most accurate support.

If this is indeed a WordPress.com website then please be aware that to keep websites and accounts secured WordPress does require some information for account recovery:
    Account Recovery Guide
    Account Recovery Form

The topic ‘Delete blog without log in details from wordpress’ is closed to new replies.