Dara Theme issues with Sidebars

• Hello,

I am currently working on a site with the Dara theme. I want to have the sidebar show up of three different pages but I want to have a different side bar on each. Unfortunately it will not let me do so on the site from what I am seeing. What can I do to fix this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

I want to have the sidebar show up of three different pages but I want to have a different side bar on each.

Do you mean you want to display, in the sidebar widget area, a link to a different page in each of three different widgets?

Regarding widgets, the Dara theme guide says:

Dara offers four widget areas:

• The optional Sidebar, which appears on the right in blog view and on pages using the default template.
    • Three optional Footer widget areas.
  • Hi @tdbowling1,

You can use the Widget Visibility settings to control which page(s) your widgets appear on throughout your site.

• I’m having trouble getting into the WP-Admin section for the Widget Visibility settings.

Basically, what I am doing is having a page for three different shops. Each shop I would like to have their own custom text widget. Unfortunately, I have no way to change it so that it doesn’t show the same widget information on each page.

• Nevermind. I found out where the visibility option was hiding and got it taken care of. Thank you all for your help!

• The topic ‘Dara Theme issues with Sidebars’ is closed to new replies.