Custom background

• Is there any themes that can have a different customized background on each page?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

None of the themes we offer on WordPress.com works this way, no. There are thousands more themes available online, though, which you can install on your Business Plan site, but I’m not able to point you to anything specific.

However, you can achieve a similar effect in the block editor using the cover block – the cover block is a block that lets you set an image as the background, and then you can add additional blocks containing your content inside that one.

The other option is to use custom CSS to add backgrounds to each page, but you’d need to write separate code for every page that you want to have its own background.

Also note that your Business Plan comes with 24/7 live chat and priority email support, so you don’t need to post for help and wait for an answer in our public forums. You can reach private support at any time via the help icon bottom-right on all the My Site pages, or via the direct link at https://wordpress.com/help/contact

• The topic ‘Custom background’ is closed to new replies.