Couture Theme – Site Name

• Hello,

I am trying to create a blog on a Couture Theme. I wanted to know if it is possible to stop site name and Menu to move? I would like both to stay on top of the pages.

Thank you very much,
    Grace

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’m not sure I understood your question. The Couture theme does feature a “sticky header” that keeps the site title and the menu at the top of the page (they do not disappear when you scroll) so you are trying to have the opposite? To have them scroll out of view and NOT stay at the top?

Thanks for clarifying.

• Hello, you have already clarify. I wanted the menu and site title to disappear when scrolling. Thank you!
    I have another question if you don’t mind. I have a blog page for posts but I also have a ‘stories’ page where I would like my stories (fiction and non-fiction) to go. Would that be possible? I mean I would like my stories only to appear inside the fiction or non-fiction sections of the stories page and not on the blog.

Thank you,

• Hi there

I wanted the menu and site title to disappear when scrolling.

There’s not a setting on the Couture theme to allow the header to scroll up, unfortunately.

I have a blog page for posts but I also have a ‘stories’ page where I would like my stories (fiction and non-fiction) to go. Would that be possible?

What you describe makes sense. There is one way. I see you have created a Stories > Fiction menu item and that uses posts with the tag “fiction”. That’s perfect!

You can use the same method to create the “Blog” view you are wanting. This would involve removing the current blog link from your site menu and replacing it with a new “Blog” link that displays posts that you have tagged with “blog”. This would give you complete control over what appears under Blog, Fiction stories, and Non-fiction stories, etc.

To get started on this, you will first need to tag a post or two with “Blog”.

Next, use this guide about managing your site menu to remove the current “Blog” link and replace it with a link that uses the tag instead: https://wordpress.com/support/menus/

If you get stuck anywhere, let us know so we can help! :)

• The topic ‘Couture Theme – Site Name’ is closed to new replies.