Changing the theme and name on my blog

• Hi,

I would like to change the theme on my blog (it is now Dusk to Dawn and I want Strange Little Town). I hit preview and it looked great but not all of the info came up. Is that because it was just a preview? I don’t want to lose all of my info by switching.

Also, the name at the top of the page is lisavproulx, that’s my name, but I want it to read The Official Blog of Author Lisa V. Proulx…I can’t seem to find out how to do that.

Thanks for your help! :)

Lisa

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @lisavproulx,

You won’t lose any content on your blog by switching themes. Which content was not missing from the Strange Little town preview? If you switch your theme and decide it’s not right for you, you can always switch back without losing anything. :)

It looks like you’ve already figured out how to change your blog title. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

• Thanks, you can, I hope!

I just sent out my first issue of the blog newsletter and everyone is writing me back telling me they are prompted to enter a password.

I have the settings on PUBLIC.

What do I do now?

Thanks,

Lisa

• @lisavproulx

I’m able to see one of your site authorlisavproulxnewsletter.wordpress.com without any issue.

I see you’ve changed your privacy setting on the site to public yesterday. Are your subscribers still having issue to access your site after you’ve changed the setting?

They might have tried to access your site before you changed the setting.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

• The topic ‘Changing the theme and name on my blog’ is closed to new replies.