Change background and font color in a single click of a button

• Author

damshooter

Hi there,

I would like to change the background and font color of my blog. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Or does that feature requires plugin?

The blog I need help with is vesperlxd.com.

Hi there, the main font color on your site would be set with the following custom CSS.

body {
        color: #464545;
    }

To change colors of other elements, such as site title/tagline, menu labels and page/post titles, additional CSS would be required. If you can let me know what all you wish to change, I can help find the CSS you will need.

The main background color of your site can be set by going to Customize Colors & Backgrounds, click on Background and then you can click on the pick your own color link below the sample colors and set the color you want.

damshooter

Hi there thesacredpath, I would like to use a button that allows readers to click on it to change the color of the background and font colors(site title, tagline, menu labels and page/post titles)

Ah, thanks for the clarification. That is not possible at WordPress.com. It would take code that is not allowed here for security reasons.

damshooter

I see. That’s too bad. Guess I’ll just stick to daylight mode :P. Thanks for the help and have a nice day.

You are welcome.

The topic ‘Change background and font color in a single click of a button’ is closed to new replies.