[Canape] How to put a static front page AND PUT the recent posts beneath it?

• I’m just a beginner here and I’m having a problem having a static front page and at the same time having a blog roll of recent posts at the same time. I’m using a Canape theme. Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Hannaapplee

From you query i am understanding you are having a static front page and also having a blog roll at the same time , so can you please let me know what exactly you want now( static page or blog page).

If you want your front page as blog or just static page, then you can also follow this link below this will help you to set up the front page

Set your Front Page

Hope this will help you out , if you have any concern let me know.

• As shubhamgmath pointed out, generally you have either a static page or your posts on the front page. If you want to add posts below the content of your static homepage, you could use the Display Posts shortcode there.

Or if you want to keep them separate, you’re actually almost there already – the last step is to add a link to your blog page – https://maraudingmuse.wordpress.com/posts/ – from your custom menu.

Just let us know if you get stuck anywhere along the way or need further help with anything.

• The topic ‘[Canape] How to put a static front page AND PUT the recent posts beneath it?’ is closed to new replies.