bug slideshow

• Hello
    Two days ago a French-speaking volunteer tried to help me with the bug I had on my site
    Suddenly I no longer had the opportunity to see my photographs in the slideshow format (and neither did my visitors), while I have been using this presentation for a very long time

This morning I have the good surprise to see that they all work

This evening I prepare a publication with photographs presented in diapormama and I put it in draft mode. I click to see what it looks like and the …. no slideshow but only pictures.
    But … the subjects that I programmed “before” the bug of Friday / Saturday I can visualize the diaporama

So what’s going on, why the topic I prepared today (so after the bug of Friday / Saturday) does not go into slideshow?

Can you help her please? Thank you

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, Users earlier reported the slideshow issue, which was apparently resolved by the devs within the last day. I do see the slideshow in your post https://yoshimiparis.wordpress.com/2019/12/15/3-162-365-paris-la-grande-mosquee-pour-le-plaisir-des-yeux-6eme-partie/ as well as the earlier slideshows.

There is, however, an ongoing issue with the layout options in the tiled gallery in the WP Classic Editor (WP Admin). Is that the interface you are using or are you using the New Dash Editor (either Classic or Block)?

It’s possible you may be seeing things “in progress” while the issue is being worked on. Please let us know whether this is still an issue for you within the next day. Thanks

• Hello again, Just letting you know that the layout options in the tiled gallery have returned in the WP Admin Classic Editor.

If you still encounter a problem with the slideshow, please provide a link to a post so that Staff can look. Thanks.

• Hello
    I’ve always used the same process … not the new interface
    Thank you for answering me and for following up

This morning I went to see and it’s still the same, there are pictures but no slideshow

thank you

• I click to see what it looks like and the …. no slideshow but only pictures.

Just to clarify, do you mean you saw the Slideshow while working in the WP Admin Classic Editor?

I do not recall that the Slideshow itself appears inside the Editor when creating a post, only thumbnail images of the images you selected are displayed. The Slideshow itself appears on the front end in Preview or when Published.

Or is the Slideshow missing also in Preview and when Published?

• Hello
    When I prepare an article, before putting it in draft mode for example I crack on visualize and therefore I see the diaporma scroll normally
    But there no I only see images in the article itself, glued to each other (that’s the link I have when I click on view (mon article mit en mode brouillon)

3 165/365 – Paris Préparation de la fête de Noël

• Hi there, since only Staff members can view draft posts, I’ve flagged this forum thread for their attention. Thanks for your patience while they get back to you.

• Hi there,

If I try to visit that preview link you gave it goes to a page not found error.

What is the title of the draft post in question?

• Hello
    Thank you very much for your kindness
    So i wait

• Hello
    It’s strange because if I click on the link I get there
    I give it back to you
    Otherwise if it does not work, is it possible to send you a screen print?

3 165/365 – Paris Préparation de la fête de Noël

• the publication which continues to pose problems is put in draft mode and does not currently have a title

• Thanks, I was able to access the preview and the post draft. If I check the gallery settings, I see it’s set as a Thumbnail Grid, rather than a slideshow, have a look: https://d.pr/i/50zhhT

What happens if you change the settings to Slideshow there?

Also, I’d encourage you to try our new editor which gives you more control over your content and let’s you display images in a number of styles easily:

WordPress Editor

• Thanks it works
    I don’t understand this “error” since I have been using this system for a long time
    ps: I noticed a slight change when the publication

Thank you very much for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience

• I’m glad it’s working for you :)

ps: I noticed a slight change when the publication

What do you mean by that?

• Hello
    Nothing serious, but the form of the module where you write the day or time of publication had changed (larger) but perhaps it is due to the “True” bug that I experienced during one day
    Now everything is in order
    Thanks for the help

• The topic ‘bug slideshow’ is closed to new replies.