Boardwalk Theme Paragraph Spacing

• Hello everyone,

I am using Boardwalk theme in wordpress.com for quite some time now and am happy with its overall functioning.

I recently published a post and noticed that the paragraphs do not show a space before the beginning of a new para. All my previous posts show a space between each para but only this time there is this inconsistency. I tried all that I could.

Can someone please let me know what is wrong.
    Kindly do not suggest CSS or coding etc I am a writer not a computer guru ;)

Any help would be appreciated.
    The last blog I published is an important piece of my writing and it looks rather cluttered.

Regards,
    Q. M. Sidd

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• It looks like your most recent posts are using div tags instead of paragraph (p) tags. Did you copy the text in from a word processor application? If so there’s an option to paste content in without any hidden formatting which might be what is messing up your posts. Try copying the text in again with this method and see if it fixes things.

• No sir I did not. I normally use the main wordpress text editor (the default one) for writing and publishing my posts. That is why I am confused. Have they made some change to the theme? I do not think so… Then…?

Plz help.

(I am an OCPD) and looking at this slight disorientation kills me :)

• One thing more. when I look at my post in editor it shows the paragraph spacing I did with ENTER key, however, when I see the post on the main page, it does not have any space between paragraphs.

I have seen in editor the text is written in the default paragraph setting for the font.

• It looks like when you justified your text in the editor, div tags were added instead of paragraph tags. If you switch to the Text/HMTL editor, you can change those to paragraph tags like your other posts. For example:

Before

<div style="text-align:justify;">Your text here.</div>

After

<p style="text-align:justify;">Your text here.</p>

• help me to solve my query!

• @renniebottali: If you have a question then we’ll be happy to help via a new forum thread:

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/forum/themes#postform

• Thank you Miss Kathryn-wp, this helped solved my query. I have corrected the problem and now my post is justified as well as properly spaced paragraph-wise.

Kind regards.

• The topic ‘Boardwalk Theme Paragraph Spacing’ is closed to new replies.