BNF

• Author

\How would sidebar be embeded, otherwise how would wordpress not act quickly to install all login, register (WP FORMs) necessity as soon as signup?

The blog I need help with is biafranewsfeed.wordpress.com.

supernovia
    Staff

For your theme, you’ll want to head to Customize > Widgets and add whatever sidebar widgets you like there. If I’ve misunderstood your question, please clarify and we’ll go from there.

musicdoc1

@supernovia,

Hi. It sounds like they’re trying to use the WPForms plugin.

Really sound correct; however, i tried to customise the widget but it hadn’t appeared yet, i guessed to wait for 7 days, perhaps it might be consigned; it is likely that wordpress staff who will activate it are still busy with other like manner!

Exactly, whichever; widgets or plugin, the prospects are ‘sidebar’ with a product of ‘login, register, menu, signup, css, etc’

@biafranewsfeed, just to make sure, what’s the address of the site you’re working on?

supernovia
    Staff

@biafranewsfeed your last link didn’t come through. Could you send it again?

i haven’t generated links, and would need your help; your ideas to nice links can be a favourite and dependable!
    Your help is needed always

kokkieh
    Staff

What is the link of the site where you’re trying to use WP Forms?

WP Forms is a plugin for the open source WordPress software made on WordPress.org. To use that plugin on WordPress.com requires our Business Plan, and the site indicated above, http://biafranewsfeed.wordpress.com/, is on our free plan so can’t install plugins.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/plugins/

I strongly believe you know suitability of events, and i appreciate your elaboration about (plugins) as plan in connection with wordpress.org, unlike wordpress.com.
    Thank you for letting me know the differentiation.

Best regards
    Biafranewsfeed

Thanks, i will endeavor to customise, but time sign, register, edit etc couldnt take place nor visible

We will need to know the link or site URL which is being worked on before providing any further help. Thanks for understanding.

The topic ‘BNF’ is closed to new replies.