Blog posts arent showing up in WordPress Reader

• Hi there,

I am self hosted with Host Gator and I am all setup with Jetpack. Over the last 2 weeks my blog posts have not been showing in the reader. I contacted Jetpack they fix it and the next day it happens again. Ive must of emailed them a million times, and they take FOREVER to get back to you.

As of today I posted at 1215PM EST and my post has still not shown in the reader. What is going on with Jetpack? It is taking a toll on my site/business. So disappointing.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I have refetched your feed, so you should be able to see your posts in your Reader shortly.

Please let me know if still have issues with them not showing up.

Thanks!

• mascarainthecity · Member ·

Hi Darnell!

Thank you so much!! How come it keeps doing this? And is there a way for me to fix it if it happens again? Since this problem since very consistent.

Warm regards,

Felicia

• Hey Felicia,

We haven’t identified the cause of this, but still looking into the issue. Our developers are aware of how this is affecting several users and we’re definitely working on figuring out what is going on. I will definitely keep you updated on what we find, but also keep me updated if this issue arises again for you.

Thanks!

Hi Darnell,

What is the turn around time for posting a post and the post showing on the reader? My post today is still not showing up in the reader. This is so frustrating! Especially that it happens with every post since I self hosted.

• The post should publish to Reader pretty much instantaneously. The followers of your site will receive a notification in their Reader about it.

• What is the link the post from today?

Hi Liz,

Ugh this is such a disappointing never ending issue and JetPack does not answer quick enough. It’s definitely not in the reader at all but here is the link.

https://mascarainthecity.com/2018/04/02/product-review-dermalogica-sound-sleep-cocoon/

• I understand your frustration. I am going to check in with our Jetpack team directly and report back to you here.

• Hi Felicia,

I’ll reply in our e-mail conversation to keep the conversation in one place. For anyone publicly following along, the RSS feed for the site is not showing the latest post.

Thank you both!!

So I’m actually on the phone with my hosting provider right now which is host gator and this guy can’t figure out why my rss isn’t properly updating.

Should I switch my provider?

• I see you’ve since replied to our email. Please keep the conversation there going forward as it’s easier for us to help you there.

I’m closing this thread to further replies to avoid duplication.

• The topic ‘Blog posts arent showing up in WordPress Reader’ is closed to new replies.