Blocked and Banned

• I want to know why EVERYONE and I mean everyone I’m subscribed to has blocked me so that NONE of my comments show up on their posts, and I’m talking about bloggers who used to allow my comments
    Is WordPress censoring all my comments so that nothing I post will ever get seen?
    Sorry for the paranoia but I’ve tried every single WordPress blog that I’m subscribed to and follow and they ALL have blocked my comments showing up

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @necron48 ,

I’m sorry to hear your comments are getting blocked. I hope the situation is resolved soon.

All WordPress.com blogs have a service called Akismet working in the background. This is what filters the spam comments from the true ones. Although the filter is generally really good, it does make some mistakes from time to time. That is why they have a procedure in place for us to report when we think they are catching our comments as spam by accident. (I had a problem just last month. The people over there were prompt in responding to the issue.)

Head over to the Akismet Contact Page. Under “Please tell us more”, you should find an item “I think Akismet is catching my comments by mistake.” Select that, fill out the rest of the form, and submit. A staff member should be in contact with you within a few hours to help sort out the issue.

All the best!

• The topic ‘Blocked and Banned’ is closed to new replies.