Black symbol Black but Red on phone app?? – Help!

• Hi everyone,

On my pages of my website, i have links you can click on to the other pages (as well as in the main header bar leading too all of my pages on my website). Next the the link i have a diamond shaped bullet point to make it clearer to see.

If I look at my site on google, or in wordpress customisation the diamond is black.

If i look at my site on my iPhone, the diamond is red, but if i look at my site in mobile view on wordpress customisation, the diamond is black.

Can any one help? I want my diamond to be black as I don’t like the red.

Thanks, Amy

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Amy,

I have tried to replicate your issue on my iPhone 4S using the safari, chrome and dolphin browsers to no avail.
    Did you fix the issue or is there any other information you can provide in order to pinpoint the reason and hopefully provide you with a fix?

Thank you,

Onur

• Safari on iPhones has some default styling. I’ve not been able to verify the following, but add the first rule below to your CSS and then see if that fixes the issue on the iPhone.

a {
    	-webkit-appearance: none;
    }

If that doesn’t, then try the following.

a span {
    	-webkit-appearance: none;
    }
  • The topic ‘Black symbol Black but Red on phone app?? – Help!’ is closed to new replies.