Billing

• I’m trying to pay for my domain tdcvienna.com via my home page and it says I don’t own a domain. How can I pay the 18.00 so it doesn’t expire?

• Hi there,

I would be happy to assist you in renewing your subscription. However, the upgrade that was purchased is not associated with the account you contacted us from. To confirm ownership, post in this thread under the username/account that purchased the upgrade. Then, I can look into renewing the subscription upgrade. However, you should be able to renew the domain if logged into the account that owns the upgrade.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

• I would be happy to assist you in renewing your subscription. However, the upgrade that was purchased is not associated with the account you contacted us from. To confirm ownership, post in this thread under the username/account that purchased the upgrade. Then, I can look into renewing the subscription upgrade. However, you should be able to renew the domain if logged into the account that owns the upgrade.

• Can you tell me what email/user name is connected to tdcvienna.com?
    I believe this is the only email address I have for this domain.
    please advise. i do not want to have this run out of time and expire.
    Sarah

• I cannot divulge the email address without first confirming ownership of the account. However, you can fill out the form at wpchrg.com and it will help you find the correct account along with what you were charged for. You an also reach out to billing support there directly.

I could also send an email to the address on file and you can check any other email account you may have to see if you receive the email you sent.

• The topic ‘Billing’ is closed to new replies.