Biafra Language

• Author

My friend how are you doing?
    Thanks for choosing wordpress native translation!

TRANSLATE:
    Enyim kedu kodi?
    Ekelem nihi na iroputara wodpres nke obodo insughari!

The blog I need help with is biafraindigenouspeople.wordpress.com.

supernovia
    Staff

@biafranewsfeed are you trying to add this as a translation suggestion? Let us know if you’re having any trouble with this process:

https://translate.wordpress.com/getting-started-with-wordpress-com-translation/

Biafra language on wordpress native translation is a go ahead to (Biafra language translation into English language) and English language translation into Biafra language by Jesmion or by you!

fstat
    Staff

Hi there,

I’m not sure I understand. Can you please let me know how we can help you?

help!
    i would want you to help me translate English into Biafra vernacular!

Best regards
    Jesmion

fstat
    Staff

I cannot help you with that as I don’t speak that language. Furthermore, this forum is for providing support to WordpPress.com sites. Translating content is not within that scope of support.

Great!
    Thank you for the truth; because, person cannot translate a language he/she is not familiar with; i can help translate Biafra to English or English to Biafra at any time!

Best regards
    Jesmion

fstat
    Staff

Please follow the instructions below to request the addition of that language to WordPress.

https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/translating/requesting-a-new-locale/

To get more help regarding this you can read the information here:

https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/

Help!
    I have made attempt for the link, but it connects to wordpress.org of which i was request to register or login to continue, unfortunately, my wordpress.org account had been disabled and i cannot register, i have pleaded them to enable my account to continue, it might be i didn’t know the wordpress.org email address or that they dont have a contact email address to report matters or feedback, and if i would report to wordpress.org forum, they would say let i sign into my account in order to report, but my account has been disabled for a minor mistake, and how can i sign into a disabled account in order to report/feedback?
    I feel the wordpress.org should create a report colunm for the reporters!

Best regards
    Jesmion

So, you had a WordPress.org account that you tried to log into and forgot the credentials, which led them blocking access? Your WordPress.org credentials aren’t the same as your WordPress.com credentials nor is it the same as your WordPress.org site’s login credentials, You’ll need to create a new account with the forums if you never have.

However, this is the WordPress.com community forums and we do not have any way of providing support for that issue since it is related to a different community forum not associated with ours.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!
    I appreciate you!

Best regards
    Jesmion

The topic ‘Biafra Language’ is closed to new replies.