Best Practices & Community Standards
Welcome to the official public support community for the sites, products, and services hosted by WordPress.com! Here you can search for answers, ask for help, and give back by helping other community members.
- Keep it focused: Use a clear title for your topic, and keep comments succinct and relevant. If you have another unrelated question, consider starting a new thread in the most relevant forum. Do not start multiple threads for the same issue. Do search first to see if your question has already been answered.
- Be mindful of privacy: Public forums are indexed by search engines, so do not share sensitive details related to passwords, payments, or contact information. Email addresses shared here will only be visible to staff. Information posted in our forums will only be deleted at staff’s discretion if it presents a valid security or personal safety concern.
- Need staff help? If you are logged into an account with an upgraded plan, you can access direct support. Otherwise, add a “modlook” tag to your topic — here’s how.
- Want to help? Check out our resources for volunteers.
- Other help: For help with your own WordPress.org installation at other hosts, use the WordPress.org forums.
We may temporarily or permanently suspend forum privileges for accounts that do not comply with our terms of service or these community standards:
- Be respectful: Be friendly, patient, and encouraging to all members of our community. Name-calling, harassment, and other abuse toward staff or the community will not be tolerated. If you run into abuse here, please add a “modlook” tag for staff attention.
- No advertising: Do not use the forums to promote your site, products, or services — this includes self-promoting links in replies. Do not post links to sites that violate our terms of service. Do not ask non-staff community members to contact you privately.
- This topic was modified 3 years by supernovia. Reason: Edited - community pool is out of commission for the time being
The topic ‘Best Practices & Community Standards’ is closed to new replies.