Best forms plugin – advice?

• For the campaigns we want to run, I’ll need to add several forms to the website enabling visitors to input details into various fields. The data then needs be stored in a database for export – .csv format is fine. This all needs to be as secure as possible, though I understand there will be limits to what’s possible.

Which WordPress.com plugin would be best (and also not too expensive) to do this?

Or would it be best to move the website to another host and switch to WordPress.org, as there seems to be a wider choice of plugins for that?

Would be very grateful for advice as I’ve been researching this for a couple of days but time is running out – deadline tomorrow morning at 11am to decide what to do.

Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there:

You don’t need to leave WordPress.com – you can upgrade your site to the Business plan and you will be able to install any plugin you choose. No moving the site needed!

With that said, Gravity Forms is a plugin that might suit your needs the best as it allows for multiple, different form campaigns and the ability to export form submissions to .csv.

There are other contact form plugins out there like the contact form that’s built into Jetpack or Contact Form 7, but I think Gravity Forms will give you the exact features you’re looking for here.

Does that help? If you need help upgrading to Business or if you have additional questions, you can reach out to email or live chat support for more immediate help here since you already have a Premium subscription:

https://wordpress.com/help/contact

Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything else.

• The topic ‘Best forms plugin – advice?’ is closed to new replies.