auto focus theme page scroll buttons have gone missing?

• Author

I love the auto focus theme, but today I find that the forward and backward scroll buttons usually found on the sides of the posts pages are missing? Is this normal? You can’t look back or forward. My blog address is edenmarketfood,wordpress.com thanks for your help

The blog I need help with is edenmarketfood.wordpress.com.

timethief

All blogs wearing the same theme here are using the same underlying template. Do you see them on post on the live demo site?
    http://autofocusdemo.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/just-another-beautiful-gallery/

thank you for the reply, again the buttons forward and backward are missing as of today on my site, I have not changed anything. Is anyone else having a problem with this and how can I correct it. thank you

oh and yes I do see them on the post in the demo, but there is no answer on why mine have suddenly vanished? I count this as an important feature for my readers. It is a problem if they are gone, my readers can not look behind at other days. thank you

it is google chrome I just figured it out…..explorer is fine any other feedback is still welcome thx again :)

timethief

Hi there,
    I don’t see them using Firefox 27 and I tagged this thread for Themes Staff. Subscribe to the thread so your are notified when they reply.

silly as this sounds somehow the zoom was turned up a bit too much on google…I am not sure how that happened? once I made the corrections that took care of it…seems odd though that it would do that could be the size images I have on my pages…thanks for your help I appreciate it a bunch :)

The topic ‘auto focus theme page scroll buttons have gone missing?’ is closed to new replies.