Any Way To Turn Off Random Answer Display In Quiz Shortcode?

• Author

mrstrongest

I’ve been experimenting with the Quiz Shortcode for the first time. Works as advertised, but I was surprised to discover that it displays the answers randomly every time I view the post.

Is there anything I can do to cancel this random answer display?

In other words, I’d like to see the answers displayed in the same order every time someone views the post.

Why does this matter to me? Because I’d like to display an image with each text answer, and I’ve discovered the text answer and the corresponding image get separated when the text answers get shuffled for random display.

Hope that makes sense. I’m just looking for a way to display quiz text answers in the same order each time, rather than have them randomly shuffled. This random shuffle seems to be built into the Quiz Shortcode. Thanks!

The blog I need help with is markarmstrongillustration.com.

justjennifer

Hey Mark, long time no see. :) Could you link to the quiz in question so that someone can take a look at it?

Also, is this the shortcode you’re using? https://en.support.wordpress.com/quiz-shortcode/

The topic ‘Any Way To Turn Off Random Answer Display In Quiz Shortcode?’ is closed to new replies.