Adjust posts page layout on autofocus premium theme

• Author

Currently my posts page shows a permalink to my big post. Instead I would like my posts page to look like my blog posts rather than a list of links to my blog posts. Does that make sense?

If you go to my website, click on “blog.” You will see a permalink with part of a photograph and a date. Click on the permalink and you will be directed to my blog post. I want my posts page to look like that blog post.

I asked this question in the past and I was told that I need to buy the premium plan to make this happen. So I’ve pirchased the premium plan but I still don’t see how I can make the change.

Help please :) I’m using the AutoFocus theme.

The blog I need help with is brittanywoodardyoga.wordpress.com.

Someone, please :)

The Posts page in AutoFocus shows in the grid style with the featured images, and does not display like a normal blog. If you wish to have a more traditional display, you are going to have to switch to a different theme. This isn’t something that can be changed with CSS or Custom Design. It would require editing and rewriting of the theme files themselves, and we cannot do that at WordPress.com.

Thank you :)

You are welcome.

The topic ‘Adjust posts page layout on autofocus premium theme’ is closed to new replies.