Adding Pages

• Hello,
    I have been adding pages to my new website but cannot see these shown on my homepage. I’d appreciate any advice about how to fix this.

Also, I have an old WordPress site from 2015 which is linked to an old email address, and I’d be grateful for any advice about how I might access this again.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You’d need to add a menu to allow visitors to click through and reach other pages. Perhaps it would be easier if you added posts rather than pages and made sure your site is set with the posts page as the home page.

• Also, I have an old WordPress site from 2015 which is linked to an old email address, and I’d be grateful for any advice about how I might access this again.

To be able to regain access to the account, it’s best to check out this page and fill out the Account Recovery form:

Recover Your Account

• Thank you for the helpful advice. I have now created a menu.

My old WordPress site is linked to an email which is no longer active, and so I am not able to retrieve my initial activation code.

I’d appreciate any further advice about what the best approach to this would be now.

• Hi @adamdrouetart, glad you’ve got the menu going.

My old WordPress site is linked to an email which is no longer active, and so I am not able to retrieve my initial activation code.

Could you send a link to the old site? If it’s here on our servers, there are other options listed at the account recovery link above. If it’s with another host, there’s a different set of instructions.

• The topic ‘Adding Pages’ is closed to new replies.