Ability to have caption automatically inserted into text box when user shares my content using my social media buttons?

• I’d like to have pre-written copy automatically input into the text box when a user uses the buttons on my blog page to share my content.

I tried changing the title/description under the ‘social’ section, under ‘Yoast SEO.’ Tested it but nothing seemed to work.

• Hi @christinabillias95, could you send a link to the site you’re having trouble with? I wasn’t able to see it on this account.

We aren’t associated with Yoast, but sites hosted here and sites connected to our services through Jetpack have an option to adjust what shows up in social media. If you’ll send a link to your site we can see if you’ve got that.

Noting too, these forums are for the sites hosted and managed here at WordPress.com. If you need help with an individual WordPress installation you’re running with another host, you’ll want to use the correct forums at https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

• The topic ‘Ability to have caption automatically inserted into text box when user shares my content using my social media buttons?’ is closed to new replies.