A little question about spamming

• Ok, so I get a few spam comments from time to time and they always seem to be very elaborate comments, one example is here:

“hey there and thank you in your info ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did on the other hand expertise some technical points the use of this website, since I experienced to reload the web site many occasions previous to I may get it to load correctly. I had been thinking about in case your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading cases times will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and can damage your quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much extra of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this once more soon..”

Now clearly we all know that this is spam and the website it came from was a bot. But who writes these? I mean somewhere along the line a person have written this gibberish and made it into an automated response, right?

And if that is true, then why are they so bad? I mean, first of all what is the point, since I just delete them? Second, if they are meant to be a way to go to their website, then why not put some effort in them?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• It’s because that kind of spam is usually written by someone non-english speaking, and they are probably not even any good at their own language (that’s why they are desperate to be paid money to spam the internet).They then use something like Google Translator to translate from their own language into other languages, and they end up making no sense at all. Translating from one language to another is not something Google is very good at!! I know someone, who knows someone in the UK who is paid £400 a week by a British company to just drop spam links everywhere. It’s big money!

• I did not know this. Thanks for clearing it up, I appreciate your answer.
    I thought it might be the issue, using Translate. Funny how, if you translate from English to German and back again, the entire meaning is lost.

• The topic ‘A little question about spamming’ is closed to new replies.