RonovanWrites Weekly Haiku Challenge is a weekly prompt for Haiku in English form. Each Monday two new words are given at 9:00 AM EST or New York time for those who are like me and have no clue what all the letters mean.
The rules are simple.
1. Take the two words and write a Haiku. I use Haiku in English as my style, but you can use what you like.
2. The two words can be used as you like. Words have different definitions and you can use the definitions you like. You can even use a synonym word as long as it does not change the meaning.
3. Copy a link to your finished haiku in a comment so we can all go and visit your site to see what you have done. I will comment on your site. You can do a ping back, put a link back to the prompt page, if you like within your post, as long as it does not take away from your haiku. I would do it at the very bottom near where one normally puts the copyright. But I am not encouraging anyone to do that. This is just permission to do so. This is simply a prompt and challenge to encourage people to try Haiku and give some a prompt and a place to share in comments so we can find each other.
4. You may copy the badge appearing in this post and place it on your site if you wish. I am not saying you need to, but if you would like to do so then go ahead. It is simply my way of saying thank you for participating.
5. At the end of the week I will post a list of my favorites with links to their Haiku. There may be categories coming to make it clearer for you and me as to how this works.
Organizer: Ronovan Writes