This will be a weekly challenge focusing on the shortest forms of writing. Bloggers can choose one or more of the following categories:
- Mini Short Story (50 – 150 words)
- Tiny Poem (5 lines max)
- Haiku (3 lines, 17 syllables)
Each week will include one of the following:
- A Theme. For all three categories.
- A Writing Prompt. Used to inspire the short story, poem and/or haiku.
- A Short Story Prompt. Poem and/ or haiku are the writer’s choice.
How to Participate:
Create a Miniature Writing Challenge post on your blog. Include the theme or prompt at the beginning of the post. Finally, link your post to the comment section of each weekly challenge.
Event Organizer: An Artist at Heart