The Community Pool is for those of you looking for input, whether on post ideas, writing, blog design and layout, or anything else. If you have a post, page, or idea you want to bounce off someone, leave a comment. Your fellow bloggers can then click through and offer input either on your site, or in the comments here (feel free to indicate which you’d prefer).
Read on for the ground rules and to leave a comment . . .
- You’ll get the best feedback if you can be as specific as possible about what you’d like people to respond to or where you’re struggling.
- Please keep all comments civil and constructive. We’re here to help and support one another, not to beat anyone down.
- If you haven’t looked at our Commenting Guidelines in a while, now might be a good time.
- To keep from losing your place in the comment thread while you visit others’ blogs, right-click on a link to open it in a new tab or window.
- No diving in the shallow end.
Photo by t_a_i_s.
Comments are closed.