Over at Dana Creative, they’re running a 30 day blogging challenge. Which is cool – they’re kindred spirits to our Post a Day and Post a Week challenges.
They’ve put together a list for January of topic ideas. If you get stuck, or don’t like the ones we’re posting daily here take a look at their list. Here’s a sample:
- Something you’re looking forward to this year.
- Something you regret not having done last year.
- Something with which you struggle.
- Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy.
- Something in life that gives you balance.
Head over to 30 day challenge for the full list. And if you see topics you like, leave them a comment to let them know you were there.